September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
It is a time to recognize the children and families affected by childhood cancers and to bring awareness to the journey that that these families face throughout their lifetime.
Throughout the month, Children’s Cancer Network will host family activities for our cancer fighting families and community events to increase awareness and raise funds for basic needs of these families.
Join us this September in Going Gold for Childhood Cancer!
Here’s how you can help:
- Host an Awareness Event
- Join one of the Children’s Cancer Network events or volunteer at one of our programs.
- Show your support for childhood cancer with gold gear!
- Follow Children’s Cancer Network on social media – like and share our posts.
- Advocate for childhood cancer on a local, state or national level.
- Donate today at www.childrenscancernetwork.
To learn more about how you can help, contact info@childrenscancernetwork.